JOBS: Foyle Donegal, situated five minutes from Derry City, require Evening Cleaners to be based at their Carrigans site in County Donegal.
Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor / Manager, the successful candidates will be required to carry out in-depth industrial cleaning of all departments within the factory, working as part of a team to ensure that all current hygiene and cleaning standards are adhered to.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing plant in Ireland.
- Good communication skills and ability to learn and take instruction
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Be able to work in a physically demanding role
- Be able to work with power hoses
- Awareness of chemical usage
- Be flexible and reliable in approach to meet demands of a busy team working to a cleaning schedule
- Attentive to cleanliness and hygiene
- Previous experience in industrial cleaning in a food production environment
- Previous experience working with cleaning chemicals and a knowledge of COSHH
Working Times: shift pattern Monday – Friday 16.30pm – 12.30am.
Must be flexible towards shift patterns and willingness to work hours outside the shift pattern (including Weekends and Bank Holidays),
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm on Friday 6th March 2020
The above criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating job reference number FD/EC/03/20 to email@example.com