Job Vacancy: Mantis Cranes and Mc Menamin Engineering seek Operations Manager
Mantis Cranes Ireland Ltd and McMenamin Engineering Ltd are based in the Finn Valley area.
The companies are family-owned businesses with over 30 years’ experience in equipment manufacturing, plant hire and sales and structural steel fabrication within Ireland and further afield.
As part of the development of the organisation, we are now creating and recruiting for the position of Operations Manager based in our facility in Lismulladuff, Killygordon, Co Donegal.
As the Operations Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing the management of day to day activities of the organisations in line with the Directors expectations.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Manage and oversee the day to day activities within both organisations
- Support department heads to deliver on the company’s expectations
- Plan and manage change within the company
- Promote new or alternative methods of efficiencies
- Responsible for health and safety compliance
Minimum Qualifications required for this position:
- Third level degree in an Engineering or Construction discipline
- Three years post qualification experience at management level with a minimum of two years’ experience from within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills and the ability to obtain pre-determined results
- Demonstrating a good mechanical aptitude with strong technical and IT Skills
A competitive salary will be offered in line with the candidate’s qualifications.
All applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10, May 2019.