The management team at the Central Hotel, Donegal Town are looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to join their ever expanding business.
The south Donegal hotel are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all Food and Beverage operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for all Food & Beverage outlets and services, which will include Restaurant, Banqueting, Bar & Bar Food, and to oversee all other departments in the GM’s absence.
To work in conjunction with the General Manager to ensure effective management and the highest standards are maintained. To maximise profitability and identify new sources of revenue and product development.
To efficiently manage a large team ensuring an efficient communication system is in place between all departments in the hotel.
To be successful in this role you will have the following requirements:
- Proven food and beverage management experience;
- A hospitality degree, diploma or equivalent, though allowance may be made dependant on previous experience;
- A working knowledge of various computer software programs including MS Office;
- The ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently;
- A mastery in delegating multiple tasks;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Up to date knowledge of food and beverages trends and best practices;
- The ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets;
- Be guest-oriented and service-minded.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all Food and Beverage orders, staff and finance.
The goal for potential candidates is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
If you think you fit the criteria and are suitable for the role, you can online apply here.Tags: