STORM ELEANOR UPDATE: ROADS CLOSED ACROSS DERRY AFTER HEAVY FLOODING
A NUMBER of roads in across the city and county of Derry are currently closed due to heavy rain swept in by Storm Eleanor.
The Lower deck Craigavon Bridge (Duke Street Underpass) is currently closed because of flooding,
Across the county there are closures to:
- C555 Iniscarn Road, Draperstown – Closed. Diversion in place
- B49 Church Street Claudy – Collapsed bridge
- U1180 Glenrandal Rd, Park – Collapsed bridge
- U1166 Ballybogie Rd Drumahoe
- U1136 Gorticross Road Drumahoe is closed.
A PSNI Foyle spokesperson said: “Police are advising motorists to reduce their speed and exercise caution on the roads this morning.
“While most main routes are open, a number of minor roads are still closed due to fallen trees and other debris.”