POLICE in Derry have charged a man a haul of Ecstasy tablets were taken off the streets of Derry earlier this year.
In January, officers from the PSNI’S Ballyarnett Neighbourhood Team arrested a man for suspected importation of drugs.
He was taken to Strand Road police station, questioned and bailed pending further inquiries.
Now police say following extensive inquiries, forensic examinations, follow up searches and further arrests, the suspect has been charged to court for:
1. Importing a Class A
2. Attempted Possession of a Class A
3. Attempted Possession of a Class A with intent to Supply
4. Being Concerned in the Supply of Class A
5. Sale/ Supply/ Offer to supply Medicine
6. Selling Medicines without a Licence