BOY CUT FREE FROM SEAT AT DERRY CINEMA AFTER HIS HAND GOT TRAPPED
A CHILD was cut free from his seat by fire crews at a cinema in Derry.
The incident happened at the Omniplex in the Quayside Shopping Centre yesterday afternoon, Tuesday, April 19
Fire crews freed the nine-year-old boy using a hydraulic cutter, socket sets and screwdrivers, after he got his hand trapped.
The boy was assessed by paramedics at the scene.
But fortunately he did not attend Altnagelvin Hospital for further treatment.
Two fire engines from Northland and Crescent Link stations attended the incident.