FREE CYBER SECURITY ADVICE THIS WEEK AT FOYLESIDE SHOPPING CENTRE
GET Safe Online in partnership with the PSNI in Derry will be at an event this Friday, October 21, in the Foyleside Centre to raise awareness and provide advice and support to help you all stay cyber safe.
What you can expect at the event:
– Free expert advice on any aspect of Internet use: banking, shopping, working, dating, communicating, parents, children, gaming, etc.
– Specialist advice for small businesses (including a Cyber Essentials package)
– Advice from officers involved in Cyber investigation and Child Internet Protection
– Report/discuss Cyber crimes and incidents with Action Fraud
– The ability to have your email address checked with experts to see if it has been compromised and shared by criminals
– Kaspersky’s Internet Security hub will be there to check your tablet, laptop or mobile for malware infection or security issues and to give you a year’s free subscription to Kaspersky Total Security Antivirus and security package
– The Kaspersky Official Formula 1 Race Simulator (the fastest lap will win F1 tickets to the Formula 1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone)
These events are run in partnership with Get Safe Online, PSNI, Retailers Against Crime, Invest Northern Ireland, Trading Standards, Ulster Bank, Federation of Small Businesses of Northern Ireland and Cyphra.